Reinforcements for the VIIth Legion: Helikaon, the Wrath of Terra

 

Horus Heresy Leviathan Siege Dreadnought
The Leviathan is definitely my favourite Dreadnought

The Imperial Fists are bolstered by a second Leviathan Siege Dreadnought.  The first was such fun to paint that I couldn't resist a second, to run in a talon.  I still have the option of running one in a Dreadnought Drop Pod, of course, and I have yet to play a 3500pt game with the Imperial Fists - because I don't have 3500 points painted - but it's good to have flexibility.  And they're such gorgeous models that a second just had to be painted.


Leviathan Siege Dreadnought
The second dreadnought is distinguished by its siege claw


Imperial Fists Leviathan Siege Dreadnought
Because two are better than one


Comments

Popular Posts