Progress on the VIIth Legion

The covid-19 lockdown has allowed not only more time to play with the young CrusaderEternal - all his weekend tournaments and competitions have been cancelled - but also more time to paint.  Since tactical squads seem to take a disproportionate amount of time to paint, especially with all those bases, it makes sense to paint as many legionaries as I can while I have a little more time.


30K Imperial Fists
Ready to defend Terra against the forces of the treacherous Warmaster
I'm very pleased with the way these are turning out and with my sergeants, two of whom have power axes; the veterans of the Great Crusade heraldry on their helmets would tie them in nicely with any Templar or veteran squads I paint.


VIIth Legion
My "Lockdown Legion"


Horus Heresy Imperial Fists
All three sergeants are veterans of the Great Crusade

Comments

Popular Posts