Terrain update: the Sector Mechanicus begins to take shape


Sector Mechanicus mining facility


It seems as if I have been painting barriers for the Sector Mechanicus platforms all summer, and before that the platforms themselves, and of course all the storage tanks as well.  To help restore my spirits, I set up some of the scenery on one of the Pwork mats I bought to check if my vision of a mining facility would live up to the idea.

Pwork badlands


This was the first time I had properly rolled out one of the mats along with the gamemat rocks I bought to add some more interest to the battlefield.  I can't say I was disappointed when I put up the Sector Mechanicus scenery I had been working on and all that hard work began to look worthwhile.  The scenery really suits the mat and creates a very different environment to a city battlefield.


The Jokaero orange storage tanks look fantastic on this mat - the badlands mat I think.  I'm sure they will look just as good on the arid plain mat I bought.  I'm starting to wish I had bought the Lands of Mars at the same time!



Warhammer Pwork





Sector Mechanicus scenery

Comments

Popular Posts