Reinforcements for the IVth Legion: Another squad of Tyrant Siege Terminators


Iron Warriors Tyrant Siege Terminators
The Heavy Support

The 31st Grand Company can now call upon 10 Tyrant Siege Terminators


I have managed to finish the second batch of Tyrant Siege Terminators; with the 5 extra Terminators I painted for both the Ultramarines and the Iron Warriors, as well as the first batch of Siege Tyrants, that makes a lot of terminators I have painted in two months.  There is more detail on the Tyrant Siege terminators than standard Cataphractii terminators, so they do take noticeably longer to paint - probably nearer 15 hours for a 5-strong squad compared to 10 hours for a standard unit.  They will, however, bring a devastating amount of firepower as a 10-strong unit that sits at the back of the battlefield, which is my plan.

Tyrant Siege Terminators
The full 10-strong unit

With the XIIIth Legion having no Heavy Support to call upon, I really need to start on the Deredeo Dreadnought I primed and basecoated Macragge Blue last summer.  But as you can see from the picture, I am making some progress on the Realm of Battle Cityscape board and Sector Mechanicus scenery.  It is terrain painting season after all!

Comments

Popular Posts